What Am I Doing Now?
These are the things I’m currently doing:
Professionally I am…
- Working as a bioinformatics Clinical Scientist.
- Developing new methods for analysing genomic data in heritable and somatic diseases.
- Working closely with Genomics England to help deliver results to patients enrolled in the 100,000 Genomes Project.
Outside work I am…
- Planning big bike rides for 2016
- Supporting my wife and our dog in their agility career
- Tinkering with various coding projects, such as ways to make lights flash on my Raspberry Pi.